Cost is $3,150 AUD if booked July/August.
Bookings outside of these dates the trip cost is $3,250.
Airfares are not included in these prices
Each room has its own bathroom,rooms are serviced daily and are spotlessly cleaned. Single room accommodation available for those that require at an additional $350 AUD for the week
- Six and a half days fishing. Your first day fish 10am–4-30pm,other days 7am-4-30pm. Fishing on departure day can be arranged at a small extra cost
- All meals(breakfast,lunch and dinner)
- Outrigger skiffs or fibreglass sportfishing boat to the flats or outside the lagoon (Bluewater)
- One guide for each angler
- Comprehensive set of briefing notes plus email/phone support to assist you to prepare
- The option of truck transport to fish the reef flats at Korean Wreck
- Air conditioned, twin share accommodation fronting the lagoon.
- Fishing licence purchased on arrival $60 AUD for the week
- Tips usually totalling around $350 AUD for the week
- Departure tax from Christmas Island is now included in your ticket price
- Beer usually $4.50 AUD each and soft drink usually $2.50 AUD each
Prices quoted could change without notice. Airfares and connection accomodation are the individuals responsibility and are not included in the trip price. Flight booking and information can be made through your own travel agent, with Fiji Airways direct www.fijiairways.com or by contacting Tobaraoi Travel in Sydney on (02) 9519 9224
LIMITED POSITIONS FILL QUICKLY,CONTACT US NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.